Shrimp & Pasta Salad
This delicious recipe for Shrimp & Pasta Salad pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Chardonnay.
8 (1 cup)
- 2 Cup(s) Small shell pasta uncooked
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Cooked shrimp halved
- 1 Cup(s) Celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 Green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 Small red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 2 Teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
2. In a large bowl toss pasta in with shrimp celery green and red bell peppers and red onion.
3. Mix mayo salad dressing and OLD BAY in small bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and mix well. Cover.
4. Refrigerate 2 hours. Just before serving sprinkle with additional OLD BAY if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.