Smoky Sausage Two Cheese Flatbread Pizzas
This delicious recipe for Smoky Sausage Two Cheese Flatbread Pizzas pairs perfectly with Panache Lane Bodacious.
- 1 Package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood & Cheddar Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2- inch slices
- 1 Medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 Medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Large flatbreads
- Olive oil, to coat
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook and stir sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan; drain fat. Cook and stir onions and peppers in same skillet on medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes.
2. Brush tops of flatbreads lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with cheese, sausage and vegetable mixture.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown on top.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.