Spicy Lemon Dill Peel and Eat Shrimp Appetizer
This delicious recipe for Spicy Lemon Dill Peel and Eat Shrimp Appetizer pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Cheers” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 1 Package McCormick® Spicy Lemon Dill Seafood Cooking Sauce
- 1/4 Cup(s) White wine
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Large shell-on shrimp, deveined
- 1 Loaf French baguette bread, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix Seafood Sauce, wine and melted butter in medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat well.
2. Spread shrimp with sauce on foil-lined large shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 10 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve shrimp with sauce from baking pan and baguette slices for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.