Spicy Teriyaki-Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Peaches
This delicious recipe for Spicy Teriyaki-Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Peaches pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 3/4 Cup(s) Lawry's® Teriyaki Marinade with Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) French's Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Flank steak
- 3 Ripe peaches, quartered
1. Mix marinade, ketchup, sesame seed and red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
2. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Massage steak and marinade for 5 minutes. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill steak over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade mixture. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill peach slices 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with grilled peaches.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.