Try this delicious Star-Spangled Sangria cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Chilled bottle of white wine
- 1 Can of lemon-lime soda or sparkling lemonade
- 2 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 1 Cup(s) Apple juice
- 3-4 Granny Smith apples, cut into star shapes
1. In a pitcher, combine all ingredients except sparkling wine & apples. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
2. Pour in the soda and apples just before serving. Please note, the longer the sangria chills, the more red it will be.
3. Cut and mix in the apples last to keep them white.