Summer Night Sangria
Try this delicious Summer Night Sangria cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/2 Cup(s) Blackberry brandy
- 1 Cup(s) Club soda
- 1/4 Cup(s) Honey or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh blackberries
- 1 Apple, cut into small chunks
1. In a pitcher, combine all ingredients except club soda.
2. Cover and chill for at least four hours or overnight.
3. Pour in the club soda just before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.