Tagliatelle with Truffle Cream Sauce
This delicious recipe for Tagliatelle with Truffle Cream Sauce pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Marriage Milestone Set Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 8 Ounce(s) Tagliatelle pasta
- 1/4 Cup(s) (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 Pound(s) Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Medium shallot, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Cup(s) Dry white wine
- 4 Fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 Cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects White Summer Truffle Salt from France, Naturally Flavored
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
1. Cook tagliatelle according to package directions, until al dente. Drain; set aside.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and shallots; cook until mushrooms are golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add wine and thyme. Bring to boil and cook about 6 minutes until almost no liquid remains in skillet. Stir in heavy cream, White Summer Truffle Salt and black pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove thyme sprigs. Stir in cooked pasta; toss gently to coat. Garnish with additional White Summer Truffle Salt and grated Pecorino Romano cheese, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.