Too Hot To Handle Sangria
Try this delicious Too Hot To Handle Sangria cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect red wine here.
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/2 Cup(s) Blackberry brandy or raspberry liqueur
- 1 Cup(s) Club soda
- 1/4 Cup(s) Honey or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 Apple, cut into small chunks
- 1 Orange, cut into small chunks
1. In a pitcher, combine all ingredients except club soda. Cover and chill for at least four hours or overnight.
2. Pour in the club soda just before serving.