White Winter Sangria
Try this delicious White Winter Sangria cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of dry white wine
- 3 Cup(s) Sparkling water or soda
- 1 Cup(s) Light rum
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Apple cider
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) White cranberry juice
- 1 Red apple, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Cranberries
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
1. In a pitcher, combine wine, rum, apple cider and cranberry juice.
2. Add the fruit and stir to combine.
3. Chill for a minimum of one hour.
4. Serve over ice if desired and top with sparkling water or soda.
5. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary (optional).