Persian Chopped Salad
This delicious recipe for Persian Chopped Salad pairs perfectly with Table Rosé Wine.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Za’atar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Dill Weed
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sicilian sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 Persian (mini) cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Cup(s) Finely chopped red onion
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup(s) Crumbled feta cheese
1. Mix vinegar, honey, Za’atar Seasoning, dill weed, salt and garlic powder in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil until completely combined.
2. Add chickpeas, vegetables and mint; toss to coat well. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.