Slow Cookers Beef Minestrone Soup
This delicious recipe for Slow Cookers Beef Minestrone Soup pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Home Sweet Home” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 Pound(s) Beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 Can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 Cup(s) Sliced carrots
- 1 Cup(s) Frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 Package McCormick® Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Cup(s) Uncooked small pasta
1. Place beef, beans and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef mixture. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW. Stir in pasta. Cover. Cook 20 minutes longer on HIGH or until pasta is tender. Stir before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.