Slow Cooker Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn
This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Season’s Greetings” Chardonnay.
10 (1/2 cup)
- 2 Pound(s) Frozen corn kernels , divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) Heavy cream
- 4 Ounce(s) (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup(s) Ricotta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter, cubed
1. Place 1 cup of the corn, cream, cream cheese, ricotta, flour, sugar and all of the seasonings in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
2. Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Mix remaining corn, butter and blended corn mixture in slow cooker until blended. Cover.
3. Cook 4 to 6 hours on low or 2 to 4 hours on high until desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Stir well before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.