Create Your Personalized Wine Label
Our Personalized Wine Label Creator interface is flexible and easy to use, no matter if you are a novice or a graphic designer. Labels can be made with an image, text, a sticker or any combination of these design elements and more. The following steps are a simple guide to give you an idea of how our Label Creator works. You are only limited by your imagination. The more you play with it, the more versatile it will become for you.
1. Choose your background from the upper left-hand menu:
- Upload your own image by clicking “Photos,” “My Photos” and then “Add New Photo”
- Or select from an image from the gallery
- Or choose a background color by clicking “Canvas” and then “Color”
2. Resize the background by clicking and dragging a corner as desired.
3. To move the background, click, hold and move into desired position.
(Note: edges of images may get trimmed off in the printing process so please ensure your image covers the entire canvas.)
4. Add a text layer: (Optional)
- Select Text from the left-hand menu
- Choose a font
- Click the text on the canvas and edit as desired
- Click and drag the text to the desired location on the canvas
- Use the Font Options Palette to change text color, size and other attributes
- Click and drag the corner of the text block to resize the text
(Note: edges of image may get trimmed off in the printing process so please ensure your text is not too close to edges of the canvas.)
5. Other features available to create your label:
6. Finally, click “Save and Close” to return to the Cart.
(Note: You can save “Save” your label at any time to preserve your work in your cart.)
The key to effectively using the Label Creator is the Layers panel, which you can view by clicking “Layers” in the menu located just above the canvas. This panel allows you to rearrange the order of the layers, select the layer you wish to edit and easily delete or hide a layer as you are designing.
If you need help designing or completing your label, please refer to our Personalized Wine FAQs or contact us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our
Wine Lifestyle Newsletter